ADVENDURE - CBSR 2021 Opening Registrations!

CBSR 2021 Opening Registrations!

30 Σεπ 2020

In 2021 we have to do everything that we could not do in 2020 and we are preparing to be able to carry out our events as normally and safely as possible. Next Monday, the 5th of October, we'll open registrations for the Costa Brava Stage Run, which will take place from the 16th to the 18th of April 2021 with two possible routes: 85K and 125K, both in 3 stages, following a mountain running route by the sea and with all the services you may need: food stations, marking, luggage transport, accommodation, dinners... 3 days to disconnect and enjoy doing what you love.

 

 

Don't lose your spot, we are already more than 100 participants!

On the other hand, the Pyrenees Stage Run has already opened registrations with more than 50 participants, and will take place from the 29th of August to the 4th of September 2021.Our return policy in case of cancellation due to COVID-19, is to maintain the registration for the 2021 edition or a partial refund of 80% of the registration (the remaining amount, the 20%, can be totally used to register in any of the following 3 editions).

We would like to remember you that if you want to follow our routes in a personalized way, in small groups and at any time of year, you can contact us at https://bifree.runFacebook or Instagram.See you next year!

ΑΠΟΤΕΛΕΣΜΑΤΑ

Latest Tweets

Motorola Defy 2021 - Όμορφο και ανθεκτικό: review από το @Advendure_Net : https://t.co/rQkaGJEsZN https://t.co/bEHx9rkuz0
Το @RunMessinia τιμά τα 200 χρόνια από την Ελληνική Επανάσταση: Το πρόγραμμα – Οι αθλητές – Οι διαδρομές:… https://t.co/mR94xQOLTt
To @UTMBMontBlanc απαγορεύει όλα τα παυσίπονα από το 2022: https://t.co/oId9KiSjvB https://t.co/PbbmJ2Oo6A
Follow Advendure on Twitter

Post Gallery

Motorola Defy 2021 - Όμορφο και ανθεκτικό!

Το Run Messinia τιμά τα 200 χρόνια από την Ελληνική Επανάσταση: Το πρόγραμμα – Οι αθλητές – Οι διαδρομές!

O Φώτης Ζησιμόπουλος έγραψε ιστορία στο φετινό Σπάρταθλο!

To UTMB απαγορεύει όλα τα παυσίπονα από το 2022!

To 4ο Chianti Ultra Trail έρχεται στις 26 -27 Μαρτίου 2022 με νέο αγώνα 100Km και πολλές εκπλήξεις – Ο Matteo Matteuzzi, τεχνικός διευθυντής του CUT, σε μια αποκλειστική συνέντευξη στο Advendure!

Tor des Geants 2021: Με Ελληνικό ενδιαφέρον επιστρέφουν οι Γίγαντες των Άλπεων!

Μία φωτογραφική περιήγηση στο UTMB 2021

Salewa Mountain Trainer Mid GTX, ο ‘’πιστός’’ φίλος στο βουνό.

D'HAENE και DAUWALTER νικητές στο UTMB 2021 - Τερμάτισαν 5 Έλληνες

GARRIVIER και CODINA οι νικητές του CCC 2021 - Τερμάτισαν 7 Έλληνες

UTMB 2021 - OCC: Εξαιρετική εμφάνιση για τον Κώστα Παραδεισόπουλο: 21ος γενικής & 1ος κατηγορίας - Νικητές οι Jonathan ALBON και Blandine L'HIRONDEL

UTMB 2021: O Βασιλιάς επιστρέφει!